How can credit insurance help me?
A credit insurance policy protects domestic and international accounts receivable against nonpayment by customers. Credit Specialists are located throughout the United States to work with you in tailoring a policy to meet your specific needs.
– Customized policy structure
– Broad range of coverage options
– Short-term receivables coverage from both domestic and foreign companies
– Protection against insolvency and bankruptcy situations
– Protection against past due accounts with collection services both in the United States and abroad
-Reimburses bad debt losses
– Manages and controls accounts receivable
– Increases sales by allowing for larger extension of credit to good risk debtors as well as new customers overseas
– Enhances borrowing power with security of insured receivables
– Provides an additional credit information resource
– Ensures profit margins
Inquire with Noah for more information, or to have a specialist visit your business!